Considering Letting Your Property In London? 7 Initial Checks

Guaranteed Rent schemes have become a very popular way for a minority of landlords o let their properties in London. Guaranteed rent London schemes operate when the property owner lets his or her property to an intermediary firm which re-lets and manages the tenancies and guaranteeing the property owner a fixed rent as well as maintaining the property for the entire contract period, no matter whether the property is fully let or vacant.



If you are  considering letting your property like flat, home, etc, then you must carry out these important  initial checks listed below:

  • If anyone is dealing with a local authority, may be the safest bet as far as  Guaranteed Rent South London is concerned, determine if the contract is up to scratch, OR is it the local authority you contract with directly, or a company or agency?
  • If you are in any confusion consider having the contract checked by a reliable property solicitor before you sign it. In addition to this, if you are dealing with a company, ensure the contract water-tight as far as you the landowner are concerned.
  • Find out how long has the service firm has been trading. Also, make sure you are dealing with a company that is long established with a good reputation. 
  • To get some feedback on their experiences, ask them to be put in contact with the present landlords who have been under the scheme for some time. Besides, always try to deal with a scheme that comes suggested.
  • Find out in advance the type of renters the provider is planning to place on your property. DO you know some companies specialize in benefit tenants and Council emergency housing, while others will house working and professional sharers or students and the good ones will be selective on the type of occupant they take?
  • Apart from this, you also need to determine how much you will be paying for this service in terms of you are providing below the market rent for the kind of property you are dealing with.
  • Must ask the agency how they will meet their health and safety obligations as well as the condition your property will be returned in in relation to a content of condition taken at the beginning of the agreement, and ensure all this is properly documented in the contract.


Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment